The Health Growth Solutions organization identifies, plans and matures innovative concepts, including emerging technology, to drive differentiation in our solutions and meaningful growth in the dynamic, rapidly evolving healthcare industry. The Health Growth Solutions is looking for a part-time Solution Director to support the organization’s growth.
This position is responsible for understanding clients' business practices, market position, and deployment of technology in healthcare environments. Duties may include performing technical and business related research to support client needs. This position will have regular interaction with clients.
The solution director supports go-to-market customer support to include branding, demonstrations, requirements gathering and scope development. The position requires excellent communication and writing skills. The position will prepare briefings for senior leadership, perform technical writing for white papers, RFI responses, proposal responses and manage customer and partner relationships.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- Serve as the liaison between pilot customers and Leidos product development teams, creating alignment between customer goals and the delivery of Leidos solutions
- Actively provide deal support to our business development team throughout the sales cycle to drive early customer adoption
- Support strategic product development and future roadmap of Leidos product/services, supporting our organizations competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Facilitation of customer stakeholder working group sessions to drive solution development
- Understand customer’s desired outcomes, translate these priorities into actionable plans and then drive execution of these plans with the customer.
- Sell technical, complex solutions to senior executives and decision makers
- Deliver tailored presentations for prospective customers
- Perform follow up actions with customers to include answering questions and providing additional material
- Use Salesforce and Leidos’ CRM system to track customer engagement
List the “must have” MINIMUM requirements to be considered for the position and ensure minimum quals fall within the minimum Leidos job code requirements. Example: Bachelors’ Degree with 6 years’ of applicable experience or 4 additional years’ of experience in lieu of degree. Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance. Must have 2+ years JAVA experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (business/marketing, engineering or computer science) and a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience or master’s degree with 10 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in the Healthcare industry and industry network of contacts in the healthcare industry
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and relationship building skills and prior experience briefing executives
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Requires functional knowledge of Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM systems
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to other U.S. cities to support customer visits. Estimated up to 50% annually as required.
List additional skills and experience that is “nice to have” but not required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:15
Job Family:Health IT Consultant Comm
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.