The Government Health & Safety Solutions group within Leidos is seeking an Automated Test Tool Analyst to support a suite of projects aligned with critical mission functions of the Social Security Administration (SSA), Office of Systems in Baltimore, MD.
Day to Day Responsibilities
The successful Junior Automated Test Tool Analyst shall be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Conforming to customer standards and requirements against desired outcomes. The resource is expected to function as part of a team, inclusive of customers, and must demonstrate sufficient communication skills to ensure success.
- Planning, analysis, and administrator support for testing best practices.
- The Automated Test Tool Analyst will provide modern testing support including administration and promotion of test automation and service virtualization tool usage. Will actively participate in test infrastructure analysis and planning for testing best practices and tools across the entire testing lifecycle from inception to implementation.
• Experience developing manual and/or automated test scripts in support of software development projects
• Experience engaging in business process analysis, understanding the customer's business process requirements, and capable of translating those business requirements into business documentation
• Must maintain a high level of collaboration with SSA customers, and must demonstrate excellent communication skills to ensure success
• Must possess outstanding communications, writing, and grammar skills
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust suitability determination
• BS degree and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Prefer to have the ability to write code in JAVA programming language
• Prefer to have experience utilizing automated testing framework tool (e.g., Selenium, HP UFT, Subject7) • Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, GitHub, and other DevOps pipeline tools
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.