Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for an IT Support Technician to join our CIO Services Team. Selected candidate will perform a wide range of responsibilities to include the Installation of Network Equipment, WAN/LAN Network Topologies, Network Cabling, and Project Management.
- Work in a Team Environment that includes Construction Project Management, Physical Security, Network Engineering, and Network Security Team Members.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and customers.
- Responsible for delivery and support of IT Services based on ITIL v3 best practices.
- Provides Project Management and oversight of the installation of network equipment at new Locations, and decommission and closing of Leidos locations.
- Plan, develop, and implement Information Technology projects, schedule, and scope requirements.
- Responsible for project closeout activities such as collecting lessons learned.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of IT Support experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to listen to and understand customer expectations and concerns, and to assure customer that we are executing project effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, manage, and provide oversight to multiple projects.
- Experience leading IT network or infrastructure projects.
- Experience with IT project engineering best practices.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- A+, Network+, or Security+ Certification.
- PMP Certified or ability to obtain.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Services
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.