Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for Sr. Windows Infrastructure Engineer to join our Enterprise Infrastructure team. In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager for Endpoint Engineering and have the opportunity to enhance and upgrade the SCCM infrastructure for the corporation which supports all corporate managed Windows servers, desktops and laptops. You will be primarily responsible for maintaining the health of the infrastructure and additional end user management tools. Additionally, you will be part of several major initiatives, including enhancing the SCCM infrastructure to improve reliability, the introduction of Microsoft Intune to the environment, and the implementation of Windows Autopilot for improved user experience.
- Support the development and execution of end user and device management roadmaps and strategy.
- Architect, deploy, and provide sustaining engineering support for the Leidos device management tools and infrastructure.
- Act as an escalation point of contact for the Leidos infrastructure operations and support organizations.
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures.
- Interact with sister organizations including Corporate Information Security, Data Center, Operations, and Health management teams to ensure integrated solutions are fully vetted.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of relevant experience. Additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Extensive architecture and engineering experience of device management (both desktop and server) with Microsoft Endpoint Manager / Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in a large corporate enterprise.
- Deep understanding of SCCM components, roles, interactions, and system dependencies - including SCCM high availability and its dependencies on Active Directory (AD) (GPO’s, AD schema, and sites).
- Proven scripting experience using PowerShell or equivalent tools, along with an understanding of Microsoft API’s and tool integration.
- Knowledge of SQL as it pertains to the design of the SCCM database and reporting services (SSRS).
- Strong understanding of the mechanics and processes for developing end to end provisioning processes in SCCM to including images, software deployment, and patching.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance.
- Experience migrating large organizations into SCCM environments.
- Experience with MDT and Imaging, as well as Windows Autopilot.
- Experience with Build and Capture process and Task Sequence creations
- Experience with PKI certificates and integration with SCCM for internet based client management.
- Experience with Intune and Co-Management.
- Prior implementation or support of Role Based Access Control (RBAC) within SCCM.
- Design and support of enterprise class server hardware and virtualization platforms.
- Experience leveraging BI with SCCM and developing comprehensive reports.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.