Leidos is seeking a Senior User Support Specialist to work on-site in support of the Civil Rights Division in Washington, DC. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice. From emails and instant messages, to electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference!
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Setup , monitor, train, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with web conferencing tools including but not limited to: Zoom, Zoom.Gov, OR Zoom for Business, Skype for Business, WebEx Team Meeting, and Adobe Connect.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite 5 days a week in Washington, DC (once temporary Pandemic Remote work is over OR when asked to return in the office).
Basic Qualification (Required Skills):
- 2+ years demonstrated ability to set up and disable Zoom OR Zoom for Business Accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to train over 100 users in all aspects of Zoom OR Zoom for Business use.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose issues with Zoom (audio / video; links, video editing, web conferencing, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues with Zoom.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in training over 100 users in all aspects of Skype for business.
- Troubleshooting all technical issues with users including but not limited: to audio / video issues and resolving issues.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in setting up and monitoring WebEx trainings (troubleshooting technical issues with users and resolving issues).
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in all aspects of Adobe Connect (to set up, monitor meetings, training users, troubleshoot issues and resolve issues.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in setting up Team Meetings; training over 100 users on Team Meeting; troubleshooting technical issues; and resolving issues.
- Have an undergraduate degree.
- Able to describe differences between basic and licensed accounts, and advantages and disadvantages of each platform.
- Must be a US Citizen upfront.
- Able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
Preferred (Strongly Recommended) Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
- Certified trainer in web conferencing (Zoom.gov, Adobe Connect, Skype for business, WebEx).
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Customer Service
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.