Leidos is actively hiring for a System Analyst to join our team in Leavenworth, KS.
The System Analyst and will leads technical teams in capability development, verification, validation and accreditation, software development and computer programming simulation integration within the Microsoft Windows and Linux family of operating systems.
· Uses hardware and software standards and protocols and can apply them to architectures and real-world requirements.
· Understands communications systems and networks. Develops programs for Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming (LVC&G) integration efforts, Army and Joint
· Experiments in a pure object-oriented environment.
· Can apply military doctrine and training management to capability development.
· Can provide technical advice for gaming development as it relates to the Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming (LVG&G) Training Environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 4 or more related experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
· Active Secret clearance with ability to be approved for TS/SCI clearance
· Previous experience with LVC&G
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.