Leidos Corporate Group is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our Enterprise Applications team. In this role, you will report to a System Lifecycle Manager and can work from one of our locations in Orlando - FL, Reston - VA, Valley Forge – PA, or Virtual.
- Document and build ServiceNow configurations, workflows and integrations
- Communicate with the customer in non-technical terms, understand their requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Assist in providing architecture review and assessment of enhancements within the ServiceNow platform
- Develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
- Work with cross-functional team in an agile and fast-paced development environment
- Document architectural solutions in a clear and accurate manner
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of relevant experience in software engineering and architecture, including 3+ years as ServiceNow Developer. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining software solutions (web, backend, and mobile)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-focused attitude and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Experience with ServiceNow IT Asset Management Module, CMDB and SAM Pro
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Experience with ITIL, Service Management, HTML and CSS
- Understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON technologies
- Experience working in a PaaS/SaaS environment
- Ability to “think big” and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype
- Ability to balance between rapid prototyping and long-term system architecture
- Track-record of developing large-scale, multi-tier applications
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.