The Corporate Contracts organization currently has an opening for a Sr. Property Representative to work in our Reston, Virginia office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in helping Leidos successfully execute contractual property requirements and ensuring that classified contracts remain compliant and meet the overall mission of maintaining an approved DFARS property control system.
***Local Travel to Columbia, MD and Chantilly, VA several times a month as needed to support the program as required to meet customer deliverables***.
Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for maintaining organizational government property procedure by supporting companywide administration functions for all government property.
- Acts as the organizational representative to government agencies during annual property analysis and audit, and in all government property matters
- Maintains adequate surveillance of subcontractor government property as per contract flow-down clauses.
- Monitors and ensures the integrity and accuracy of database records as well as the hard-copy records produced
- Investigates, reports, and recommends preventive/corrective measures for lost or damaged property ensuring reduced liability.
- Determines property acquisition requirements, product availability and authority to fulfill company, program, or contractual obligations.
- Use applicable databases to manage and communicate property information and to establish property records for company or government property.
- Reviews records for accuracy and reviews and/or develops processes, tools, and procedures for compliance to established policies and regulations.
- Tracks property movement and provides complete documentation packages using applicable government or company forms to reflect change of ownership, accountability, or location in accordance with applicable government regulations, customer contracts, or corporate policy.
- Maintains complete accountability from government acquisition to final disposition.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts physical inventory of property and reconciles results to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Completes all property related activities at completion or termination of contract including disposition of property.
- Develops and ensures compliance with all government requirements, contract changes, and best business practices.
- As required, provides professional written or verbal communication with customers, Contracting Officers, internal managers, and Special Program representatives.
- Provides training/presentations to staff on property administration requirements.
- Must have a current active and maintain a TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph.
- Accountable for accurate, timely and compliant Government furnished, Contractor acquired, materials, subcontractors (without adequate systems) records in accordance with Leidos policies. (Subcontractor interaction coordinated with SCA/SPM).
- Experience working in a DFARS property business system environment.
- Be familiar with the Corp Enterprise Systems: Costpoint, SAP (old closeouts), AssetSmart, CDMS
- Customer-required systems.
- Be proficient with Reporting Systems: Hyperion/OBI/Access; Cognos.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent with 4-8 years’ experience in in warehousing, material flow, parts, and reporting/compiling reports detailing quantity and type of material to agency representatives. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Experience working with the government community, specifically those customers located in Columbia MD.
Proficient in Standard FAR and DFARS Regulations, non- standard Supplemental Agency or Contractual property requirements
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.