The role of marketing at Leidos is to execute marketing campaigns to position Leidos as a trusted technology leader, supporting business development priorities, nurturing stakeholder relationships, and driving revenue. That is best achieved with campaigns that are coordinated across our markets, competencies, customers, and regions.
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, implementation, management, and continued optimization of assigned marketing campaigns; pulling through best-practices and cross-campaign messaging and assets that help shape the opinions and buying behaviors of our customers, prospects, and other key stakeholders.
This role is as much about orchestration of our campaign outputs and maximizing value as it is about the execution of industry-leading campaigns.
- Develop, execute, coordinate and measure assigned integrated campaigns that address our core markets, competencies, customers and regions.
- Coordinate across our key business groups to leverage cross-company expertise and success stories in our campaigns.
- Work with the wider Communications team, and subject matter experts from across our business, develop messaging that targets audiences with the optimal messages, using a variety of marketing tactics and channels.
- Partner with experts both inside and outside our organization to create compelling cross-format content and assets.
- Leverage our technology to ensure campaigns are properly managed, related projects and tasks are assigned, campaigns stay on track and are completed on time.
- With the assistance of marketing operations, report on assigned campaign metrics and ROI; demonstrating tangible successes to the organization.
- Stay up-to-date on changes to the market, industry trends and competitor activities, adjusting as necessary.
- A Bachelors degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- A track record creating and delivering integrated marketing campaigns across competitive markets
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, understanding the critical role each plays in the success of our organization.
- Ability to execute and monitor simultaneous projects with high visibility and competing deadlines
- Strong drive for results and experimentation, driven to test new tactics, channels, and formats to drive results.
- Driven by getting things done effectively and efficiently but to the absolute highest of standards
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Marketing Communications
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.