Leidos Enterprise Accreditations and Continual Improvement (EA&CI) organization has an opening for a Process Performance Data Integrity Lead who will plan, organize, perform and influence the development of measurement and data management solutions that impact day-to-day operations and strategic organizational objectives.
- Responsible for data integrity and performance metrics related to the enterprise common process for program execution, product realization and enterprise credentials.
- Performing data management responsibilities, including performing regular data integrity audits.
- Collecting, managing, analyzing, and preparing data, information and metrics related to and/or resulting from process implementation to enable the enterprise to make process performance improvements and support quarterly enterprise measurement meetings.
- Evaluating improvements to demonstrate effectiveness in achieving business, quality and performance objectives.
- Supporting other EA&CI activities as required to meet business goals and objectives.
- Developing and presenting resolutions to complex data issues of significant importance to senior leaders across the enterprise.
- Participating on peer reviews conducted in support of the enterprise common process for program execution and product realization.
- Facilitating meetings to include preparation, administration, documenting actions, follow-up on closure, and documenting decisions made by authority roles.
- Providing recommendations for improvements within stated job duties.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s Degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with data management, data analysis, data presentation, and ensuring data integrity
- Experience with developing, collecting, and analyzing metrics that align with business objectives
- Experience documenting, reviewing, editing and improving processes
- Experience with managing projects against deadlines
- Excellent oral and excellent written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Travel approximately 10%
- Be proactive and effectively communicate, negotiate, influence, and mentor others to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Be able to communicate to senior leadership on matters of significant importance, as required.
- Be able to effectively multitask; work independently/telecommute; think tactically and strategically to influence the development of solutions; and collaborate with other functional teams in a highly visible, dynamic work environment.
- Be self-motivated to take initiative to develop, present, and execute solutions to complex enterprise initiatives.
- Ensure that deliverables meet the high quality standards required of a senior leadership team directing enterprise activities.
- Respond to leadership requests quickly, recognizing that they often trace to executive needs and the executive tempo is very fast.
- Meet deadlines. When not possible, negotiate a change in advance. When priorities are unclear, ask.
- Request help to resolve challenges in a timely way, as needed.
- Experience in implementing and auditing against the standards and models (CMMI-SVC, ISO 9001, AS9001, ISO 27000 and ISO 20000-1, etc.) on a project or for an organization.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.