Creating and developing current and accurate proposal pricing and written cost narratives in response to US Government and commercial request for cost/price proposals (RFPs); increasing in size, value and complexity. Leading and collaborating daily within cross-functional teams, and performing within a rapid-paced environment.
- Utilizing ProPricer to complete proposal pricing in compliance with Leidos Pricing Policy and Cost Estimating System Manual (CESM).
- Daily interactions with cross-functional capture teams (BD, Finance, Contracts, HR) and Line/Group Management.
- Communicate pricing requirements, collect basis of estimate (BOE) data, present proposal status and review pricing iterations.
- Review and resolution of pricing and/or cost volume actions, including BOE accuracy and completeness.
- Initiate internal files for peer reviews and pricing management reviews.
- Create customer submittal files
- Maintain current system of auditable pricing files and proposal artifacts.
- Must have BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have 5+ years ProPricer experience.
- Must be able to work “on-site” at a central proposal operations location(s) for extended periods if required.
- Home location within the Washington metropolitan region.
- Cost Volume experience.
- Advanced MS Excel & MS Word skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.