The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation is hiring a Cyber Security Analyst to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. An active TS/SCI is required; all work is onsite.
- Support the Network Operations Branch in cyber security compliance.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other system administrators/Subject Matter Experts for Storage, Linux/Unix, SCCM, Active Directory/Exchange, and Windows as necessary to ensure efficiency in Network operations and Cybersecurity.
- Implement security fix actions across foundation networks
- Use the Network Management tool suite consisting of SCCM, RedHat Satellite and scripting
- Apply scripting languages, including MS Powershell and Perl, to implement software and cybersecurity solutions pertaining to system patching, upgrading, automation, and other network operational requirements.
- Ensure compliance with USAF/Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) directives, including but not limited to Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alerts (ICVA).
- Maintain operating system versions as required by the Intelligence Community (IC), DoD and USAF
- Sustain NASIC server, storage and workstation infrastructure in compliance with Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection criteria (CCORI)
- Document operational views for new installations and upgrades for smooth transition and review if any problems occur
- Utilize the NASIC Configuration Change Request (CCR) process; contractor shall gather technical information in support of the CCR process to include microcode software updates, license software changes, and updates to antivirus applications; contractor shall submit a government CCR documenting the change and receive approval prior to completing the modification, then shall document installations and removals.
- Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Possess & maintain Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification
- Training, experience, or formal education in the security hardening of information systems IAW DISA STIGs or vendor hardening guides
- Training, experience, or formal education in the assessment of software and hardware vulnerabilities for applicability and the remediation or mitigation of applicable vulnerabilities
- high school diploma or equivalent and 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience applying scripting languages, including MS Powershell and Perl, to implement software and cybersecurity solutions pertaining to system patching, upgrading, automation, and other network operational requirements.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.