The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation is hiring a Cyber Security Network Auditor to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. An active TS/SCI is required; all work is onsite.
- Work with and lead Cybersecurity personnel to install, configure, and deploy Elastic Stack across NASIC’s Cornerstone Networks, in support of the IC and AF auditing requirements.
- Develop and document procedures/polices in order for NASIC to be compliant with Auditing guidance such as ICS 500-27 (Collection and Sharing of Audit Data). Provide technical support for any possible investigations and inquiries which may result of any misuse of information resources.
- Maintain and expand (as necessary) NASIC’s auditing solution (currently Elastic Search, logstash, beats, and kibana) across NASIC’s Cornerstone Networks, in support of the IC and AF auditing requirements
- Develop and document procedures/polices for NASIC to be compliant with Auditing guidance such as ICS 500-27 (Collection and Sharing of Audit Data). Provide technical support for any possible investigations and inquiries which may result of any misuse of information resources.
- Utilize Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) software products, such as the Elastic Stack, to create custom queries, searches, alerts, and dashboards.
- Identify and evaluate anomalous and suspicious system and network activity, detect and assess network intrusions and malware behavior by incorporating, monitoring, and analyzing event logs across numerous device types (TCP/IP, packet analysis, Windows logs, syslogs).
- Utilize SIEM information with other tools such as ACAS, HBSS, SolarWinds, and Palo Alto.
- Identify coverage and efficiency gaps in security data and tooling.
- Notify Government Technical Monitor (GTM) of network intrusions and suspicious and anomalous events, and provide details as required within 1 business day of detection.
- Provide detailed operating process and training for items related to network monitoring.
- Participate in incident response and manage escalations as needed.
- Monitor metrics, and trend data related to network monitoring.
- Provide monthly functional area reports summarizing work accomplished, work planned in next month and important issues occurring during the month.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Possess and maintain Information Assurance Management(IAM) Level I certification
- 3+ years experience operating or maintaining a SIEM solution such as the Elastic Stack, ArcSight, or Splunk
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience utilizing SIEM information with other tools such as ACAS, HBSS, SolarWinds, and Palo Alto.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.