The Leidos Corporation Defense Operations Team has an immediate opportunity for a Systems Engineer for Test and Evaluation.
The candidate will serve on a Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) contract in support of the MILSATCOM SMC/MC Directorate.
The position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and requires an active DoD.
The candidate will specifically have responsibilities to:
- Collecting, reviewing, analyzing, and reporting T&E data
- Reviewing test plans and procedures and identifying gaps
- Developing test plans, detailed test procedures, and report
- Preparing/presenting briefings at senior management meetings
- Supporting ITT, Test Plan Working Groups
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in satellite terminal requirement verification
- 10+ years test and evaluation experience with DoD/USAF test processes and documentation
- 5+ Data analysis/data collection
- Experience working with military or DoD civilian clients and managing professional relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Capable in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- US CITIZENSHIP and an active DoD Secret Clearance are required for this position.
- 5+ years' experience in DoD SATCOM
- 5+ years' experience with ground systems, such as terminals and networks
- Experience with government test and evaluation, Space and Missile Center; MILSATCOM, and Joint Interoperability Test Command
- Ability to learn new satellite communications systems
- Experience/knowledge with ICDs
- Professional certifications (INCOSE, CISSP, IEEE)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.