The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Staff Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of the National Intelligence Manager for Africa (AF).
- Assist Government staff in preparation of packages and documents for meetings.
- Assist Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
- Create talking points, IC posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings.
- Maintain situational awareness of a variety of issues and related intelligence challenges, providing written or verbal responses to policy maker request.
- Assist in tracking tasks.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years equivalent related work experience.
- 4-8 Years work experience related to the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR)..
- 2 years working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Strong action officer skills.
- Ability to liaison between AF team and the Front Office Tasking Manager.
- Experience as an office crisis response coordinator
- Abiliti to serve as a knowledge manager, supporting web content management for AF website (does not need to be a sharepoint expert)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.