The Security Detection & Automation, Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator who is a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. Under limited supervision, the Senior Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle.
- Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Primarily supports federal programs as well as some commercial and state/local government programs.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR. Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and workstation tools.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Prior experience in the Engineering, Manufacturing or Materials Management environment
- Current or former experience as a Leidos Procurement Professional
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.