The Cyber Analysis Support Specialist will serve on a computer network operations (CNO) intelligence team, focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks. The Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts, across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
This work will be performed at a customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20, 000. Please visit https://careers.leidos.com/css20k for details and a full list of eligible opportunities
- Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Researching and analyzing data using available and appropriate analytic tools.
- Perform risk and opportunity assessments through synthesis of information across intelligence disciplines and open-source information.
- Analyzing and assessing technical and operational vulnerabilities emerging technologies or operations, and determining risk to networks.
- Analyst will provide support and write tasking and collection requirements for specific Signals intelligence collection systems.
- Develop an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences and 4 years of related experience.
- Work experience must include 4+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Work experience with any of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- SIGINT Serialized Reporting experience required.
24/7 Support to the NCSOC Operations Floor
Shift Schedule is the NSOC Shift Rotation
-24/7 Triage cyber analysis on cybersecurity Tips
-Inform CSD response to cyber threats
-propose reportable intelligence from analysis
-Evaluate threat intelligence and vulnerability information for further action and mitigation employment
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.