The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Resource Analyst for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Office of Preparedness and Mission Resilience (PMR). An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Assist with administrative and resource management tasks that allow PMR to establish and maintain interagency agreements that facilitate continuity and exercise program execution.
- Document financial commitments, obligations, and expenses in accordance with ODNI requirements
- Record interagency agreements to assist with facilitating Economy Act and other financial transactions
- Maintain resource management documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements including researching and resolving unliquidated obligations and undelivered orders
- Provide resource advice to PMR regarding best options relative to funding and unfunded requests, or alternative funding strategies if budgetary requirements are not met
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, ops research, data analytics, mathematics or related field and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additonal experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Applying analytical, diagnostic, and qualified techniques to the mission requirements
- Conducting independent research
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products
- Conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral form
- Working proficiently in Microsoft Office applications.
- Presenting complex issues in written and graphical.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.