Leidos’ Capture Operations & Excellence (CO&E) has an immediate opening for an experienced and motivated Proposal Operations Analyst to join the Business Process Solutions team. The Proposal Operations Analyst will be responsible for the daily operations and content management of BDpedia/BDVault (Leidos’ BD knowledge management system), management of the Collaborative Capture Environment (CCE; Leidos’ proposal collaboration system), support of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) efforts, and other systems support as needed. Ability to perform strategic planning, work with various stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, outline process definitions and design, and provide recommendations are also key functions of this role. We are looking for a highly flexible, adaptable, agile-minded team member comfortable with frequent changes.
- Understand and communicate the capabilities of the collaborative tools portfolio, including strategies and deliverables required for successful implementation and end-user adoption
- Support requirements gathering, data collection and analysis; organize unstructured data (documents) by using metadata, taxonomies, etc. and manage corporate information in support of business units across the company
- Update and gather material for BDpedia on scheduled rhythms; remove sensitive material as needed; identify relevant material (accolades and graphics)
- Continually looks for ways to improve the operational processes and tools for end users and leads the design/implementation of such improvements
- Provide instructional guidance and documentation to the user community, support user requests for assistance; conduct Learning Forums and training sessions as needed; maintain Prism pages
- Collaborate with CIO for Tier 1 user support; maintain backlog for system upgrades
- Manage digital workers assigned to BDpedia, to include identifying areas of improvement, working with CIO on enhancements or when problems arise
- Manage the Change Control Board (CCB) for CCE, including gathering and maintaining requests
- Maintain BDVault space (domestic and international), as well as responding to access requests
- Other duties as assigned, to include supporting other members of the team, as well as other areas across CO&E
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of experience; minimum 3-5 years of proposal management/coordination or proposal writing experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SharePoint, including understanding permissions, document libraries/lists, and co-authoring
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerBI) and ability to learn new applications
- Ability to work independently, with limited day-to-day oversight, and accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.