The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). The ST. Elizabeth’s Site Lead for SENS3 will manage the overall responsibility with respect to the execution of the SENS3 Service Lifecycle for DHS HQ.
The St. Elizabeth Site Lead will support the SENS3 contract by managing operations, engaging with customers, assessing program performance, and identifying customer issues, among other responsibilities. Primary task/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage classified enterprise IT and telecommunication asset inventories at St Elizabeth's;
- Manage classified enterprise IT and telecommunication operation and maintenance;
- Deskside Support, Network Operations Center, Video Operations Center, and Video/Voice Operations Center at St Elizabeth's;
- Manage the IT and telecommunication hardware and software lifecycle at St Elizabeth's; and
- Maintain the replacement and maintenance of the IT and telecommunication equipment and consumables at St Elizabeth's.
- 5+ years of general experience with a Bachelor's Degree in IT Systems Management or equivalent
- Working knowledge of managing classified enterprise IT and telecommunication asset inventories.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience in the successful IT operations and management of aspects maintaining classified enterprise IT and telecommunication services at customer and other infrastructure locations
- Knowledge and experience with IT and telecommunication hardware and software lifecycle Knowledge of industry and government best practices
- Working knowledge of maintaining IT and telecommunication equipment and consumable inventories
- Working knowledge of managing classified enterprise IT and telecommunication operation and maintenance services (e.g., Service Desk, Deskside Support, Network Operations Center, PKI Registration Authority, COMSEC material custody, spares management).
- Knowledge of managing the replacement of IT telecommunication consumables
- Experience in ensuring Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance
- 5 Years’ Experience managing IT Projects for classified systems
- PMP Certification
- Experience Supporting DHS Programs Knowledge/Experience
- Excellent written/verbal communications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.