The primary role for this Multi-media Services, Editor is to Add Data Product Specification (DPS) body text and associated graphical information to the Foundation GEOINT Standards DPS (FGS-DPS) website. This role shall support the Source Operations Group in delivering a web-based solution for the standards based documents and associated graphics.
- Add DPS body text to FGS-DPS website via service-enables technology
- Add DPS supporting graphics to FGS-DPS website via service-enables technology
- Web-enables various standard based guidance documents as needed
- Maintain/update online standards based documents and associated graphics
- Web-Base skills to write HTML for web formatting
- Publishing knowledge to convert documents and graphics to online/web-based solutions
- Digital text knowledge for editing skills
- Knoweldge of Adobe and Microsoft Suites
- Well-versed in grammar/technical writing
- Ability to support the Standards Office using open source tools to add DPS body text and associated graphics to FGS-DPS website as well as accomplish special and ad hoc assignments related to publishing text body and associated graphics to web services in direct support of Standards Office mission needs.
- BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.