The CFOAM program within the Leidos National Solutions group is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to support Project Managers (PMs) on facility related projects in the Northern Virginia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
- Execute all project administrative efforts including: project assignments, project closeouts, pre-walks, final-walks.
- Prepare for and attend Work Order Review meetings, take detailed notes and update the information promptly and accurately into SAP.
- Coordinate communication between various departments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of contacts.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cohesive unit and must be dependable.
- Perform a variety of office duties to support Leidos employees on the program including: help with timecards in Deltek, training in SkillPort, expense reports in Concur and assisting employees with navigating basic Prism and Workday functions.
- Operate and maintain office machinery, including computers, copiers, fax machines, laminator, scanner and printers.
- Constantly strive for ways to increase organization, improve efficiency, and solve problems while meeting deadlines.
- Requires a flexible outlook and attitude with the willingness to accept additional assignments as needed.
- Provide backup for other coworkers with data entry and customer care services. Along with other task that maybe assigned.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence
- Ability to work directly with customers to understand needs, requirements, and objectives
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must be able to prioritize workload of the position and team members in accordance with customer direction
- Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to build and track internal administrative project schedules in SAP
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred) with 2 or more years of relevant experience. 4 years directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Construction background or project management
- Knowledge of the Leidos tools such as Deltek, Workday and Concur
- Experience with SAP specifically in facilities management
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Secretarial
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.