Leidos’s Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is currently seeking experienced Training Content and Sustainment Lead to support of the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program in Vienna, VA.
The Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program, a highly visible $4.3b single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern Electronic Health Record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM program executive office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the initial operating capability deployment and the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system provides important Health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active Military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The Leidos Partnership Defense Health (LPDH) team supporting the DHMSM Program has an opening for Training Content and Sustainment Lead. This position will be based out of Vienna, VA but allows for telework. This is a key role within the Program and will require customer acceptance.
- Provides overall leadership and guidance for all Leidos and its partner personnel assigned to the training content team.
- Prepares and presents training updates and strategy to senior leadership from Defense Health Services, military health Services and other key stakeholders.
- Manages customer relationship with Training APM
- Coordinates and conducts weekly training meeting with customer
- Develops overall strategy for training content development and sustainment including management of content associated with new capabilities
- Develops and maintains roadmap and timelines for content updates and development
- Provides management oversight to training content development staff
- Provides input into proposals including content, strategy and resourcing
- Performs Control Account Management responsibilities
- Works closely with Training Deployment Lead to align content with Wave requirements
- Utilize training knowledge, professional principles and theories to develop advanced concepts, techniques, solutions and standards for Training Content development.
- Managing the quality monitoring and submission of training CDRLs.
- Provides direct supervision to Leidos content training staff including performance reviews
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years relevant experience, or Masters and 10 years relevant experience
- US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance. Contract requirement
- 7+ years of experience supervising and/or leading teams or projects
- Previous training content development experience
- Experience as a Project or Program Manager with ability to communicate with Senior Executive Leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project
- Demonstrated research, analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills as displayed by past performance and successful execution of complex, visible and fast-paced programs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated success with E.H.R. training content development
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Ability to conduct detailed analysis of deployment activities
- Executive presence with demonstrated success facilitating at the executive level
- Understanding of DOD Military Health System operations, practices, organization and culture
- Cerner training content experience
- Masters preferred
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.