Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The Leidos Research Support Team supporting the National Energy Technology Laboratory is seeking a Project Administrator to join our Team in either Pittsburgh, PA or Morgantown, WV.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare and send out purchase requisitions for software, supplies, equipment, and subcontracts (through our PR process, AMP for subcontracts, and STRIPES)
- Shipping and receiving in the warehouse (be able to lift 25lbs)
- Monitors and maintains office supply inventory
- Prepare and edit forms in Adobe
- Purchases under 10k with corporate credit card
- Credit card reconciliation
- Enter Rights in Data requests and Notice of Intents for presentations, manuscripts, presentations, and posters
- Associate degree in business, with 5 years of applicable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point (create and edit), Adobe, and Internet Explorer
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with purchasing and/or excel preferred
- Ability to learn and work with many different programs and databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Experience with programs such as Cognos Analytics, Costpoint, Services Purchase Orders (SPO), and Non-Purchase Order (NPO)
Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
Key Programs and/or Capabilities:
Command & Control
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.