At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”.
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division currently is seeking an Electrical Components Production Technician to work in our Bridgewater, VA facility. In this role you will be supporting engineering activities for multiple programs.
Primary Responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Wiring harness production
- Power and data distribution assemblies production
- Laser wire marker operation
- Coax cable assemblies production and testing
- Troubleshooting of electrical power and signals systems and repair
- Quality control of production items
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience
- Soldering, assembly and testing of electrical components
- Basic computer proficiency with MS Office products
- May be required:
- To wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Work in normal office environment, maintenance shop or outside.
- Work in a shop where the environment is drafty, noisy, and dirty and be exposed to extreme noise from operating equipment.
- Exposed to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts or vehicles.
- Ability to crawl in and out of tight spaces, comfortable work at elevated heights of at least 40 feet for extended periods of time, and lift, balance, and carry 50 lbs. and able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Position requires US citizenship with the ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Willingness to travel if required
- Experience reading electrical diagrams
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Electronic Technologist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.