The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Air Force National Tactical Integration (AF NTI) IIQC Instructor at Fort Meade Maryland. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR).
The Instructor will support the 70th ISR Wing and the 70th Operational Support Squadron mission to train analysts waiting to begin in their assignment as AF NTI analysts with minimal mission and manning impact, and in an efficient and timely manner. NTI’s mission is to leverage critical national intelligence community information and capabilities, working as an enterprise that collaborates to enhance Air Component operations around the world.
- Provide formal initial qualification training (IQT) for personnel assigned to support platform- and weapon system-specific ISR operations at the Squadron, Operational Support Squadron, Group, or Wing level.
- Prepare course materials, develop training exercises, and keep curriculum up to date with any technology, system, or tool updates.
- Deliver pre-mission briefings and deliver academic testing at close of training events.
- Training topics shall include ISR collection platform fundamentals (RADAR/IR theory, SIGINT, GEOINT, Special Payloads, Weapons Capabilities/employment and Threats), Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment, and introduction to core Air Force mission sets supported by the ISR community to include: Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Close Air Support, Combat Search and Rescue, Counter-land, Counter-Sea, and Strike Coordination and Reconnaissance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant DOD or Government Agency Intelligence experience. Additional related experience can substitute for a degree.
- Must be a Subject Matter Expert on National Tactical Integration issues
- Experience with working on a C2 application through effective integration of air, space, and Cyber capabilities
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance with a current Polygraph.
- Candidates must be a certified Instructor from the Air Force other Military Branch or Government Agency.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- USAF qualified instructor
- Previous experience supporting an AOC within a National Tactical Integration Unit.
- SharePoint Design, Web Design experience
- Training experience (specifically for Intel and Cyber)
- Agile Project Management experience and certifications (PMP, Six Sigma, AFSO21 )
- Strong communication skills for wing-wide engagements.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.