The MFLC program provides critical support services to all active duty military services members and their families at all military installations CONUS and OCONUS to enhance and maintain military and family readiness. The program supports over 2500 personnel
The Virtual Policy Owner develops, maintains, and manages the MFLC Virtual Polices for Use based on gathered requirements. Ongoing duties include maintaining a thorough knowledge of existing and potential virtual solution(s) used to facilitate virtual collaboration and communication between MFLCs and program staff as well as to facilitate virtual counseling with program participants. This position will provide SME reach-back services to the CCE and MFLC personnel.
The Virtual Policy Owner (VPO) is responsible for advising internal/external clients launching successful telehealth programs. The VPO facilitates client adoption of virtual health strategies into current and ideal workflow across people, process, and technology. This position serves as an internal liaison between key stakeholders and will network and communicate with various stakeholders and professional associations.
- Applies clinical/operational experience and virtual health-related industry knowledge to customize comprehensive telehealth programs that align with organizational goals and objectives
- Provides training and education for internal and external care providers for adherence of prescribed program and workflow design to ensure improved quality and efficiencies
- Subject matter expert on program-wide virtual services and programs
- Prepares and presents program presentations
- Contributor to telehealth playbooks to maintain version control, relevance, growth and scalability
- Assists in identification in key quality metrics and the tracking and reporting of Virtual Services performance measures
- Contributor to Virtual program training materials; works with Provider Documentation Team to align goals with telehealth education and training
- Work with vendor partners to understand platform functionality and capabilities; user acceptance testing of contracted products
- Participates in virtual health-related industry conferences, exhibiting, and events as requested by Program Leadership
- Participates and contributes in select committees/sub-committees
- Other projects as needed
- Works to influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches
- BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Has full understanding of concepts, principles and industry practices within own discipline
- Has deep understanding ofTtelemed industry practices and standards
- Familiarity with different virtual teleconferencing and virtual counseling practices and tools.
- Successful experience providing preparing reports and responding to inquiries
- Successful experience in writing policy and procedure documents
- Experience providing internal control system assessment and monitoring
- Experience creating and implementing new record keeping procedures as requirements change
- U.S. Citizen (contract requirement)
- Experience with government programs
- Past MFLC, MOS, or related experience strongly desired
- Past experience working with virtual communication resources a plus
- Past experience in Behavioral Health a plus
MilSpouse, Veternans encouraged to apply
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.