Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTER!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a pro-active Multi-Media Designers (MMDs) with broad - based computer skills. As a MMD on this program, you integrated into a dynamic training team charged with the design and develop training curriculum and development of graphic designs for a software development program.
- Assists with the design and programming of interactive multimedia applications for web-based delivery.
- Candidate must be a motivated self-starter that is able to multi-task and work within deadlines, and must be able to smoothly transition between various Projects to solve technical issues.
- Work with Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists and Subject Matter Experts.
- Provide accurate task completion estimates, and develop applications using storyboards.
- Responsible for applying adult learning theory to the creation of e-Learning and blended learning solutions.
- Assist in the research, selection, and modification of existing training content to meet learning needs. Converting instructor led content to e-Learning solutions, when applicable.
- Supports training team administrative functions, as assigned, including manipulation of portal content and integrity of training related databases.
- Must be proficient in developing multimedia training products for use in web based environments.
- Must have a minimum of an Associate’s degree with 2 or more years of professional experience
- Must be proficient in the development of interactive training applications object oriented programming.
- Must be proficient in the following programming languages: AS2, AS3, HTML (including HTML5), CSS, XML.
- Must be proficient with troubleshooting techniques for software and multimedia development environments
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience using Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Experience in building eLearning strategies to support program initiatives.
- Experience / familiarity with the following is a plus but not required: SQL, Visual Basic, Developing Databases using Microsoft Access, Work with Learning Content Management Systems and Learning Management Systems including the use of SCORM, Tin Can, Section 508 and other industry standards, Proficient in the storyboarding of training products including sequencing and interactivity specifications, Use of Adobe Captivate, or Premier.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Multi Media
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.