The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Multi-Domain Information Warfare Engineer (AFCO/CM) at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Work Location - Fort Meade
The candidate for this position will perform duties to identify, develop, sustain, implement and enhance multi-domain operations enveloping cyberspace capabilities to defend national interests from cyber-attack and to engage with mission partners to deliver tailored solutions leveraging the cyberspace domain.
- Conduct proactive engagement with National Security Agency’s (NSA) Cybersecurity Directorate as well as capability development organizations within NSA and Air Force stakeholders, such as platform Project Management Officers, Mission Defense Teams, and Cyber Resiliency of Weapons Systems (CROWS) Office, to enable development of unique cybersecurity engineering solutions to Air Force multi-domain Information Warfare requirements.
- Provide engineering insight, expertise, and tradecraft for cross-functional Multi-Domain Innovation branch within AFCO/CM.
- Supports cyberspace capability development, testing and implementation.
- Perform operational collaboration between NSA and USCC, with a focus on cryptologic and information assurance activities.
- Partner with NSA to enhance AF CSSP activities, to include the cybersecurity of complex ecosystems comprising our weapons platforms.
- Provide guidance and assistance in all aspects of cyber operations planning with the NSA Cybersecurity Directorate including mission objectives, terms and conditions and scheduling .
- Facilitate technical collaboration and partnership between NSA’s Cybersecurity Directorate and Air Force elements to enhance 16th Air Force’s Cybersecurity Service Provider capabilities
- TS/SCI cleared with Polygraph.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Cybersecurity or Engineering Discipline (Preferred Software or Computer) and 10+ years of related experience
- Ten (10) years’ broad experience in NSA’s SIGINT Enterprise to include collection and analysis
- Five (5) years’ strategic-level experience in NSA’s Cybersecurity Directorate and/or Cyber Security Operations organization
- Ten (10) years’ United States Air Force experience
- Five (5) years’ of cyber threat intelligence and network analysis
- Three (3) years’ experience of Air Force Staff duty
- Previous work experience within Air Force cryptologic units
- Understanding of network fundamentals (protocols) and infrastructure
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.