The Intel Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Requirements Manager to work in our Herndon, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to empower mission by supporting software development on the ORCA Contract.
The candidate will also have an opportunity to be a corporate line manager.
• Vet new requirements submitted by stakeholders for clarity and completeness.
• Coordinate between submitter, software development team, and test team to ensure mutual understanding is reached by all parties.
• Maintain and refine list of requirements submitted by stakeholders.
• Prepare and facilitate monthly requirements meeting with stakeholders.
• Occasionally perform other duties as necessary, including documentation review, preparation for quarterly meeting with major stakeholders, etc.
• Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain
• Must have a TS/SCI with Poly to be considered
• Ability to make sound judgements with a bias for action under pressure of tight deadlines and to juggle high-priority tasks simultaneously.
• Experienced in leading development and setting requirement priorities.
• Demonstrated express complex ideas and insights verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to manage Software Change Requests (SCRs) or similar products and processes.
• Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external partner organizations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Information Systems, Social Sciences, or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of the CMT’s mission, technical capabilities, and security policies.
• A track record of success in managing requirements, and working effectively as a team player.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.