Leidos is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to support UK & Europe
Leidos Innovations UK and Europe has 3 business divisions, 8 locations across the UK and 1100 employees & 100 contractors. The business supports markets such as Air Traffic Management, Energy, Central & Local Government, Emergency Services, and the MOD. The business has grown over a number of years through a combination of organic growth and acquisition.
This position will be based out of Whiteley or Farnborough, UK and may allow the opportunity to work remotely.
Leidos is committed to building a highly-capable Talent Acquisition Recruiting team that can assess the professional needs of potential candidates to match the needs of the business. The role of Talent Acquisition Manager, impacts organisational growth and contributes to efforts that shape the business. It is a key position within the HR function and plays a critical role in building and managing the recruiting capability. This requires a strategic focus working in partnership with Directors, Business Development Leaders and internal strategic resource demand planners across the business.
The role reports directly to the Defence Group Talent Acquisition Director with a dotted line into the People & Culture Director UK & Europe team to bring best practice and synergies across the group.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Continue to enhance Leidos branding and reputation in the marketplace.
- Meet or exceed the hiring needs across the business for new business and key programmes.
- Achieve target resourcing plans across the business divisions and sectors.
- Deliver against the annual headcount plan on time, within budget and managing the work force plan across the UK team.
- Manage the UK recruitment team and provide strong resourcing leadership and career development relevant for the team.
- Personally manage all senior hiring needs and building ongoing pipeline of suitable candidates aligned to the organisations values and culture.
- Introduce new and innovative strategies for attracting top talent, focusing on pipeline and development for key hiring positions.
- Own the candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Drive a consistent review of recruiting metrics and make data driven decisions which move the organisation toward further efficiency.
- Ensure compliance across the team, including data integrity, SLAs, KPIs and use the internal Leidos Applicant Tracking System.
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement and efficiency.
- Be the key partner to ensure consistent review and management of vendors, agencies to drive cost and efficiencies in the recruiting function.
- Focus on Inclusion and Diversity to support the growth of the business, experience of gender neutral job description and hiring techniques.
- Support large scale recruitment events such as job fairs, direct hire events and other community events at new site locations where applicable.
- Report and follow up on metrics for all recruiting activities for each member of the team.
- Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks; communicate key performance indicators in support of staffing objectives.
Key Measures of Success:
- Continue to enhance Leidos branding and reputation in the marketplace.
- Reduction of cost of hiring without compromising quality.
- Meet or exceed the strategic annual hiring plan and measure monthly with key metrics and SLA’s.
- Achieve target resourcing plans for key programmes and new business.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience with full lifecycle Talent Acquisition as well as management/ leadership of TA Recruiters.
- Experience with full lifecycle recruitment utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Workday.
- The ability to create the highest standards with recruitment processes, tools and systems.
- Significant direct recruitment experience across all levels, including candidates with security clearance.
- Experienced resourcing techniques that lead to efficiency and a reduction of time-to-fill, yet delivering quality.
- Must have a working knowledge of labour and employment laws.
- Comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
- Strong Leadership skills and interpersonal skills with an ability to partner and communicate effectively at all levels.
- A collaborative, proactive and focused approach on energizing the team and working in partnership with the rest of the HR team across the UK and Europe.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation), including the ability to listen effectively.
- Strong self-awareness and a capacity to reflect on own practice and implement changes from lessons learnt.
- The ability to identify process improvements and make sound recommendations.
- Experience working with multiple executive stakeholders with demonstrated ability to influence leaders.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
- Strong customer-service skills including issue resolution, negotiating and the ability to work with dynamic teams.
- Knowledge and experience of using psychometric assessments.
- Have worked within the IT, Defence or Logistics industries.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain a clearance, therefore UK Citizenship is required in additional to clearance requirements.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Other Clearance
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.