The National Solutions Group at Leidos is offering a great opportunity to lead the mission protection and mission defense strategies and plan development for our customer in multiple locations. Strategy and planning activities cross the spectrum of campaign and crisis activities.
*This position is contingent upon contract award
- Prepares and maintains planning documents.
- Develops planning criteria.
- Manages approval process for coordinating plans, orders, and directives.
- Coordinates planning activities with stakeholders.
- Provides support in developing INs and IRs
- Reviews and supports development of CONOPs, associated documents, orders, workshops, training
- Supports exercise/war game material development (objectives through design through execution/assessment)
- Maintain continuity of operations plans and associated support materials
- Currently possess an active Top Secret SCI security clearance with a poly
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree with 4-8 years of experience or a Master’s degree with 2-6 years of applicable experience is required
- Experience w/DoD planning processes (APEX, JOPES, MDMP, IJSTO)
- 3-years planning experience
- JPME II Graduate
- Prior Space Operations Experience (1C6 and/or 13S)
- Graduate of WIC, SAASS, MAWS, SAWS, JAWS
- FA40/FA59 MOS experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.