The Compensation Project Manager will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of Compensation project activity associated with Total Rewards initiatives. This individual will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of Compensation programs and projects and ensuring alignment and compliance with related policies and procedures. Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Compensation, and working closely with the Compensation Consultants, Compensation Analysts and the HR Business Partner and Business Integration teams, the role will blend knowledge of processes, practices and systems integration.
- Compensation project planning, requirements analysis, solutions design and development, product delivery and post go-live operational support to include analytics and reporting activities to assess the impact and results.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees and support strategy development for attracting key talent.
- Serve as a lead on large, complex projects.
- Mentor and coach other compensation team members.
- Partner with the HR Systems & Solutions team to identify and document requirements in support of system solutions and enhancements.
- Improve upon existing solutions, programs and processes using significant conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- Utilize expert domain knowledge, professional principles and theories to develop advanced concepts, techniques, solutions and standards.
- Lead compensation integration activities relating to M&A activities and new program development
- Assess the organization's salary structure through analysis of internal and external compensation trends.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required.
- 15+ years of experience in Compensation or a related field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Thorough knowledge of compensation philosophies and practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Project Management.
- Understanding of HR systems, market survey submissions and analysis.
- Knowledge of Workday HCM preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of FLSA compliance, rules and application.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret and summarize key areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with office software, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
- Industry experience is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $120,250.00 - $185,000.00 - $249,750.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.