The Sr. Compensation Consultant will play an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR Compensation project activity associated with HR initiatives. This individual will collaborate within a team and be responsible for designing, implementing, and administering the organization's compensation and incentive policies, procedures, and programs. Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Compensation, and working closely with the Compensation Analysts and the HR Business Partner and HR Systems and Solutions teams the role will blend knowledge of Compensation programs, policies, processes, practices and systems integration.
- Manage and facilitate annual compensation cycles.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee all aspects of designated Corporate Compensation projects working closely with stakeholders within the organization, to ensure project activities are completed according to plans and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Work in close partnership with the Compensation Business Integration Lead and SME’s for system enhancements that incorporate the requirements of the business.
- Assess the organization's competitive pay position by conducting surveys and studies.
- Maintain the integrity of the organization's salary structure through analysis of internal and external compensation trends.
- Develop and deliver communication materials and training to target groups in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required.
- 12+ years of experience in Compensation or a related field.
Skills and Competencies:
- Thorough knowledge of compensation philosophies and practices
- Experience with incentive plan design and drafting is highly desired.
- Thorough knowledge of FLSA compliance, rules and application.
- Understanding of HR systems, market survey submissions and analysis.
- Knowledge of Workday HCM preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret and summarize key areas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of office software, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups.
- Industry experience is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.