The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Strategic and Modernization Collective Training Exercise Integrator at Fort Belvoir, VA.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Coordinates the INSCOM portion of EXCON support to Strategic and Modernization Exercises. Enables the EXCON to remain compliant with other agencies or offices. Coordinates and Integrates with the INSCOM G-37, Training Unit SIOs, Intelligence CoE, Cyber CoE, Fires CoE at subject matter expert exchanges, paper presentations, and discussion seminars (i.e., ASRC MI Work Group, Foundry Forums, etc.) pertaining to incumbent's expertise on strategic and modernization exercises. Collaborates with relevant Army, Joint, and Intelligence Community (IC) stakeholders to design concepts that inculcates intelligence personnel to a common standard that will enable future formations or operations. Integrates joint targeting concepts and the various layers of joint, combined and coalition campaigns. Conducts analysis on opportunities for cost sharing with non-INSCOM organizations to provide manpower/support at Foundry sites, reducing net overall costs to both Foundry and partner programs.
- Applies Intelligence Community (IC) Policy to the development and resourcing of the capability and capacity to train on the conduct of operations in contested and congested environments to include denied, degraded, disrupted space operating environments (D3SOE). Enables the development of a clear and achievable road map to build Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) Training environments for HST. Enables a training pathway on Command and Control of the Information Environment (C2IE). Enables shaping and downward reinforcing capabilities at echelon. Ensures the capture of learned lessons. Ensures that training reflects a system-of-systems approach to operations. Supports the elimination of stovepipes in Army processes and doctrine (platforms, sensors, SIGINT, EW, Cyber, IO, communications) to support battle planning, CONOP development, modelling and simulation, testing, C4I and integration of coalition capabilities adequately. Reviews and provides input on applicable doctrine manuals. Apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to development of new principles and concepts. Synchronizes planning efforts with relevant portions of the FORSCOM training guidance. Supports development of the most cost effective manning and materiel solutions to meet training and operational requirements. Develops and nominates governance processes which permit the introduction of changing paradigms
- Enables the delivery of integrated SIGINT/Multi-Discipline Intelligence and CEMA collective training expertise. Advises on changes to WFX and MCTC training to reflect emerging requirements. Advises on deliverables to support MITS and CEWTS. Advises on collective training for both common and theater specific requirements. Informs scenarios IAW TRADOC guidance. Leverages real-world MDSO scenarios which enables relevant guidance shaping the training program.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years or Master's degree and at least 4 years of Army military intelligence experience as enlisted, warrant officer, or officer (or combination of) Soldier -OR- of Army military intelligence experience
- At least 2 iterations in a Warfight (WFX) rotational unit serving in an Intelligence capacity
- Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE)
- Exercise Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years Foundry experience or HHQ level staff to include program and funding actions. Possess minimum of 2 years of MAJCOM/Air Staff level experience to include program and funding actions.
- 2+ years of experience in weapon system capabilities, developments, or initiatives
- 2+ years of experience as Foundry or functional area manager
- 3+ years of experience in operational planning at the Battalion-, Brigade-, and Division-levels with at least 1 of those years of experience in exercise, training, developing, and executing theater-level objectives and scenarios
- 1+ years of experience with Joint Staff or Sub-Unified Command at the field grade level
- Experience with planning and executing Combined and Joint Force exercises, including in transformation objectives
- Experience with Joint Exercise Consulting services
- Experience in providing detailed input to the Chief for the development of annual theater-level exercise schedules and supporting POM budget
- Knowledge of the Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) to support the deliverables of this contract and produce exercise planning deliverables
- Knowledge of the Five Stages of the Joint Event Life Cycle
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.