The Defense group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Systems Administrator to support work in our Edgewood, MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Automated Installation Entry (AIE) program. In this mission, we provide Access control Army Installations across the United States and Puerto Rico. This position is responsible for all aspects of the AIE System Administration.
- Maintain System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) environments and infrastructure
- Develop SCCM packages to push new/updated software and configurations
- Approve WSUS updates
- Support ongoing cyber maintenance of the AIE enterprise via SCCM and WSUS.
- Ensure compliance of the system with STIGs and DoD policies
- Support Command Cyber Readiness Inspections and accreditation maintenance efforts
- Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technologies
- Requires 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience in configuring and maintaining the SCCM environment, as well as experience developing and deploying SCCM packaged.
- Experience with SCCM, and WSUS
- Security+ certification
- Experience remediating vulnerabilities identified by automatic scan tools.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.