The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Specialist to support efforts for the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract located in Yokosuka, Japan.
The Senior Cyber Security Specialist will support the Project Manager as one of the key members of our program team.
The candidate will provide leadership in the execution of information security management services providing a broad range of information security activities and operations at an approved level of security across the enterprise.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy; inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Provide security configuration management (SecCM) of CS devices.
- Implement and manage CS capabilities to include:
- network access control;
- endpoint detection and response;
- assured compliance assessments;
- anti-malware software, hardware and appliances;
- phishing/whaling detection and prevention;
- anti-spam detection and prevention;
- security information event management and log management;
- web security techniques and technologies.
- Manage data at rest services.
- Manage intrusion prevention and detection systems.
- Manage security information and event management tools and services.
- Manage audit and accountability services.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Experience operating, maintaining and administrating network access control services.
- Experience operating, maintaining and administrating endpoint security detection and response services and solutions.
- Experience operating, maintaining and administrating host-based security detection and response services and solutions.
- DoD 8570 IAT III Certification
- CompTIA Security+ ce Certification
- Possess at least one OS/network certification (CCNP, CCNA, MDAA, MTA, MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, etc.)
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- 10 years’ experience across a broad-range of programs with increasing responsibility in overall information assurance and cyber security support for a broad range of program security solutions including security configuration and management services; data protection, anti-virus, malware detection and protection; host-based and endpoint security solutions; and audit and accountability services.
- College degree (B.S.) in Information Technology, Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or a related discipline
- CISSP or CASP+
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.