The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Specialist to support efforts for the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract located in Manama, Bahrain.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy; inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
The selected candidate will operate all aspects of Information Systems (IS) data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
Provide leadership in the execution of information security management services providing a broad range of information security activities and operations at an approved level of security across the enterprise.
- Provide security configuration management of CS devices.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; implement data network security measures; operate and monitor network intrusion detection and forensic systems; conduct IS security incident handling
- Facilitate Assessment and Authorization (A&A) for Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Through A&A review processes, ensure security measures are implemented for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures.
- Conduct, review, and assist with vulnerability scans using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and assist Engineers in documenting system vulnerabilities.
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of previous experience in the Information Technology field or High School Degree and 14 years of experience
- Compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level III
- Experience with Department of Defense Information Assurance Program (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- ACAS Operator and Supervisor Course v5.14 or current edition
- Experience operating, maintaining and administrating host-based security detection and response services and solutions.
- CISSP or CASP+
- OS/network certification (CCNP, CCNA, MDAA, MTA, MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE)
- 10 years’ experience across a broad-range of programs with increasing responsibility in overall information assurance and cyber security support for a broad range of program security solutions including security configuration and management services; data protection, anti-virus, malware detection and protection; host-based and endpoint security solutions; and audit and accountability services.
- Top Secret Clearance
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.