The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for an Information Assurance Engineer to support efforts for the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract located in Manama, Bahrain.
The Information Assurance Engineer will provide leadership in the execution of information security management services providing a broad range of information security activities and operations at an approved level of security across the enterprise.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy; inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Provide security configuration management (SecCM) of CS devices.
- Detect and correct defensive cyber operation activities.
- Perform forensics and remedial action on cybersecurity incidents.
- Report defensive cyber operations statistics.
- Ensure workstation and server compliancy with McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- Identify cybersecurity incidents using HBSS, Tenable SecurityCenter, RedSeal, McAfee Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM), and other automated tools.
- Implement and manage CS capabilities to include:
- network access control;
- endpoint detection and response;
- assured compliance assessments;
- anti-malware software, hardware and appliances;
- phishing/whaling detection and prevention;
- anti-spam detection and prevention;
- security information event management and log management;
- web security techniques and technologies.
- Manage data at rest services.
- Manage intrusion prevention and detection systems.
- Manage security information and event management tools and services.
- Manage audit and accountability services.
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- High School Diploma / GED and 6 years of previous experience in the Information Technology field
- Experience operating, maintaining and administrating endpoint security detection and response services and solutions.
- Experience operating, maintaining and administrating host-based security detection and response services and solutions.
- Compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level III (CASP+, CCNP, CISSP, etc)
- HBSS 201, 301 Cyber Defense Training (CDTC)
- Top Secret Clearance
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation
- Experience with Department of Defense Information Assurance Program (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Demonstrated hands-on expertise networking technologies and data centers
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.