The CFOAM program within the Leidos National Solutions group is seeking Custodial candidates to support our program in the Springfield Virginia area. The position requires the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to complete the hiring process. Leidos offers good benefits with 21 days of combined vacation and sick days plus 10 paid Holidays a year. Starting pay at $24.00 an hour.
- Perform cleaning duties including removing trash and cleaning and/or sanitizing, desks, kitchenettes, walls, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, common areas, entry way including windows, floors, walls and ceilings, offices, cafeteria, gymnasium, locker rooms, auditoriums, stages and custodial offices/storage areas, and other task assigned by customer or manager.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cohesive unit and must be dependable.
- Ability to work directly with customers to understand needs, requirements, and objectives
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in custodial field
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Janitorial
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.