Leidos Corporate Accounts Receivable department has an opening for an Project Billing/Maintenance Analyst ll located in Tucson, AZ. The selected candidate will be responsible for the invoicing and the maintenance of projects in Costpoint. The candidate will maintain a dual role within our Accounting System and will be on the leading edge of both our invoicing and the project set up operation.
- Lead new projects set up in Costpoint - review contract requirements with project team
- Provide direct project structure maintenance on existing projects based on contract modifications or requests from project control, accounts receivable and revenue
- Set up labor categories, billing rates and applicable ceilings in Costpoint
- Confirm all information is aligned amongst the accounting systems to safeguard against internal and external audit findings
- Provide direct project structure maintenance on existing projects
- Set up labor categories, rates and ceilings
- Processing invoices for assigned area of responsibility
- Analyzing unbilled report and provide reasons for unbilled variances
- Researching and resubmitting invoices that are short paid by customers
- Interact with functional departments to resolve billing issues
- High School diploma with minimum 3 -5 years of experience in applicable Project Control, Accounts Receivables, Contracts, or Project Accounting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Costpoint experience is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Accounts Receivable
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.