Leidos has an opening for a Multimedia Designer to support a challenging and dynamic program within the Northern Virginia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with a Polygraph security clearance.
The candidate will work closely with Senior Curriculum Developers to help deliver high-end multimedia products for our customer. The Developer will assist with creating animations and producing interactive media for training courses that will be deployed to government staff. The candidate will assist with developing online learning modules, CBT animation, and develop unique instruction products: using a combination of Flash, Action Scripting, HTML5, CCS, Java Script, or Adobe (CS6 and CC 2018) products.
The candidate will need to have a background in Graphic Arts and front-end web development and be well-versed in the use of multimedia authoring and development tools, to include content organization and interface design for online learning. The candidate must be highly customer-focused and must be comfortable developing innovative solutions in an often resource-constrained classified development environment.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in web production, graphic design, animation, fine arts, or related field and 12-15 years of experience. Additional training in any of the below listed will be exchanged for 6 months additional experience:
- Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas
- Illustration and Logo Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Photo Editing and Manipulation
- Wacom Pen Tablet
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Experience in working in a classified environment, and the ability to adhere to customer security policies and procedures
- Experience developing CBT animations, and computer based training
- Ability to communicate effectively and promote effective use of new and current technologies to the customer
- Experience developing special applications, such as 2D and 3D animations and web design, specifically for an adult learning environment
- Strong visual design including use of typography, composition, and color
- Experience implementing user-centric interactive design and web standards
- Experience developing mock ups, user flows, storyboards, and prototypes to effectively communicate web design
- Ability to design, draft, plan, and produce designs for instructional programs, video, multimedia, and other print/electronic materials, both independently and with input from SMEs.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Multi Media
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.