The selected candidate will serve as a key member of a team of highly qualified and motivated individuals in an exciting, fast-paced, mission critical counterterrorism watch center/operations environment. The Analyst will conduct all-source research to identify and monitor the nature and credibility of terrorism-related intelligence. The Analyst will work as part of a team responsible for producing and disseminating finished intelligence products to the federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement and first responder communities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintain situational awareness through identification and evaluation of CT-related information and threats
- Identify, research, and write concise articles and notifications of CT importance
- Assist in all aspects of team production efforts, to include appropriately coordinating analytic assessments, reviewing and editing to customer standards, meeting legal and disclosure policy requirements, publishing and disseminating products
- Foster relationships across with internal and external customers and leverage those relationships to solicit input that enhances product quality, relevancy, and accuracy, and makes products more useful and appropriate to the intended audience
- Bachelor’s degree + 3 years of relevant experience OR a High School diploma + 7 years of relevant experience
- Self-starting, inquisitive, and self-sufficient, and ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Required to participate in all aspects of Team’s production activities
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet strict production deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively coordinate between internal and external IC agencies and partners, and geographically-spread counterparts
- Experience writing and editing products, adhering to quality standards, and experience in MS Office applications
- Experience working with a variety of IC databases, networks, and environments
- TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.