The MSS program within the Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Business Process Analyst to coordinate and/or perform varied reporting operations, checks and balances utilizing a broad set of tools to contribute to MSS organizational activities. The Business Process Analyst will work with a dynamic and diverse team of management personnel, technical and engineering personnel, non-technical staff, and multiple customers. Requires excellent communication skills with all levels of management, customers, team members, and technical staff. Must be able to keep all stakeholders informed, prioritize tasks, and have the ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams. Candidate will be required to create/update Reports, Presentation Decks and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Candidate will facilitate, participate, and contribute in various project meetings. Candidate must have a calm and poised ability to resolve / troubleshoot incidents and problems. The motivated candidate will require a high level of problem solving skills, be detailed oriented, and be able to complete tasks independently. The Candidate will be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision, but also be a strong team player and work in a collaborative environment. The Candidate will be able to develop data and reports, create data sets ready for analysis in both simple and complex reports and will have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. The position will require analytical problem-solving skills.
Location: Albuquerque, NM or Clinton, MS
- Creating, updating and maintaining Reports, Presentation Decks, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Compliance documentation
- Complex analytics with a variety of data presented in an easy to digest end report
- Maintaining operational checks and balances with multiple teams and POCs
- Coordinating with internal customers to validate reports and to ensure consistency in format across all teams
- Develop and maintain various existing and new reports required for team operational excellence
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years experience. High school diploma with additional years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- MS Office Suite Applications proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills necessary to interact with Senior and Executive level management, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and coworkers.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple and varying assigned administrative tasks under established timeframes, with limited direction.
- Skilled in analyzing administrative functions and work processes to make or develop new, or revise current administrative processes.
- Ability to effectively work across teams to achieve projects completion within timelines.
- Experience effectively managing various projects with multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position.
- Must possess strong reporting and query writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and the ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Prior experience coordinating with multiple teams to create and maintain complex analytical reporting and chart decks
- Prior experience with presenting data both in writing and then in oral presentations
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.