The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail oriented Senior Program Finance Analyst Lead to support the FAA TFDM (Terminal Flight Data Management) program in Gaithersburg/Rockville. The Program Finance Analyst is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on CLINs of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
Program Finance Analyst Lead responsibilities:
The Senior Program Finance Analyst will be functionally responsible for the following broad areas:
• Responsible for Weekly CLIN reporting, timecard corrections and travel coordination with the FAA
• Program life- cycle activities such as project setup/maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections and month-end close.
• Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EACs) on a large, complex program
• Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects
• Significant interaction with the Program Manager, and will involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations
• Exercises independent judgement in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and contributes through statistical reporting, analysis, estimates and auditing
• Prepares written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables including the Contract Status Funds Report (CFSR)
• Development of program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts
• Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities
• Participation in proposals through cost modeling and providing input into cost volumes
• POC for completing the Contracts/Finance Working Group charts for the monthly Customer meeting
• Support completion of the MOR (Monthly Operating Review) package
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8+years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s and 6+ years’ experience as a financial analyst
• Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables) and Office skills (e.g. Power Point)
• Understanding and experience in EVMS
• Ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance
• Excellent communication skills
• Extremely high level of attention to detail
• Program Finance experience
• Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems and Processes
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.