The Team is responsible for the maintenance of the Workday HR System supporting Leidos employees as well as other downstream systems and processes. This position will provide system administration support, effective data management, data integrity and security model administration for Leidos HR systems, including Workday Human Capital Management, Learning, and Recruiting, as well as other employee business process support systems.
- Review/assist with Workday enterprise-wide account management organizational structures, business processes, tasks, notifications, and provide mass data entry support.
- Maintain Workday data integrity by validating system data through daily input, use, and or auditing.
- Manage the Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) workbooks into HR system to provide mass data load support and integrity by serving as the point of contact to generate, validate system data requirements, and load to Workday. This includes customer template development and customer training for EIB required data.
- Develop and maintain a set of standard Workday system queries and reports to be scheduled or run on-demand by HR staff or other end user customers, suggest new reports as needed, assure accuracy of all delivered data, and develop ad hoc reports for specific data as needed.
- Provide input for designing and maintaining system configuration, specifications, and work with HR Business Integration team to review, research, and recommend updates and fixes for HR systems.
- Set-up and modify Workday data as-needed or requested; audit system configuration and processes.
- Support the Request for Change (RFC) process for Workday configuration changes, gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications, and assist in completing testing as needed as requested by system POC Analyst or COE POC.
- Troubleshoot customer and system issues including error messages, log-in difficulties, access denials, data issues, and process and integration failures in HR Systems. Troubleshoot system errors, both back-end and front-end. This is completed by managing request tickets submitted through various ticket tracking software, triaging based on urgency and ensuring ticket que is managed timely.
- Support WD learning functionality as requested by training content owner, directly or via EIB, to load/build training/course material in Workday Learning as well as supplemental software used to support learning. In addition also responsible for entering course completions, equivalencies, or external training is added in Workday through manual entry or EIB and serve as an elevated troubleshooting for course errors.
- Assist HR Employee Services team level 3 triage with escalated EBO HR customer inquiries so they may work directly with the employee.
- Recognize customer service delivery issues; recommend and implement solutions to meet service level agreements.
- Other duties as assigned
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources, IT, business-related or similar field is required as well as 1+ year of HRIS experience. (Additional experience, education, and training will be considered in lieu of degree. Without a degree, 5+ years of experience is required.)
- The ideal candidate will have experience with either data management or HRIS or experience supporting Workday.
- Experience in writing/developing basic reports in an HRIS system.
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution.
- Ability to communicate with internal customers.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Individual must be a strong communicator, problem-solver and driver of process improvement.
- Customer Service experience, to include working with internal stakeholder customers.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 - $87,750.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.