The Billing Training Administrator will design, maintain, and administer invoicing-relevant education with the goal of establishing a consistent and thorough understanding of Leidos billing and cash flow fundamentals through the corporation. Their primary audience will vary between newly hired Billing Analysts, the entire Accounts Receivable Organization (ARO), and Program Finance Analysts.
This role supports the Accounts Receivable Billing Manager.
- Create training material based on needs identified by ARO management
- Lesson plans, presentations, quick reference cards, homework, quizzes, activities, and a final Ready-to-Bill test.
- Update training materials to keep current with department and process changes
- Store and organize training materials in a widely easy-to-reference and access manner
- Manage new hire tasking and schedules until they graduate into full time billing
- Execute lesson plans, administer graded testing, and host activities for new hires with the goal of ensuring they are well equipped to begin billing and helping control the organization’s cash flow
- Assign, review, and provide one on one feedback for new hire practice work
- As needed, deliver team-wide presentations on subjects such as Rate Variances, Taxes, Excel, #1 Invoicing, Compliance Check Review, Oracle Analytics Cloud, and much more
- Engage the Program Finance Community in billing and cash flow related education sessions
- Assist with ad hoc training requests and potentially help invoice if the need arises
- Work closely with the Director, Assistant Directors, and Billing Managers
- Administering mandatory yearly Costpoint recertification training, tracking attendance, and providing compliance support documentation to verify the recertification population
- Undergraduate degree
- A minimum of 2 years applicable experience
- A thorough understanding of Leidos Billing processes, tools, and reports
- A thorough understanding of Leidos’ cash flow oriented goals and metrics
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.