Corporate Government Compliance currently has an opening for a Senior Government Compliance Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate would be an individual contributor who can successfully manage projects to completion, and has relevant experience with applicable regulatory deliverables including Disclosure Statements, Incurred Cost Submissions, and Service Center variance reporting. This candidate should be technologically savvy and adept at data transformation and analysis as well as modeling techniques. This candidate will play a critical role in this fast-paced environment, supporting Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audits and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) compliance. Candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, problem solving skills, persistence, and communication are required. This is a rare opportunity to gain exposure to multiple functional areas and in-depth insights into corporate financial structure and regulatory matters.
- Lead the preparation of the Incurred Cost Submission
- Lead cost impact analysis related to Cost Accounting Practice Changes
- Participate in Business Architecture initiatives
- Support the Service Center Monthly Variance Report and planning processes
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement recommendations which increase efficiencies and synergies, both within the department and spanning multiple functional areas
- Cross train with other functional areas to gain insight into project lifecycle(s)
- Assist with the production of department deliverables, as required
- Ensure compliance with government laws and regulations, internal controls, and policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience in government compliance. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Adept at data transformation, data analysis, and data modeling techniques
- Working knowledge of GAAP, FAR, DFARS and CAS
- Proficiency in Oracle Reporting Tools, Toad, KNIME, Costpoint, and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Government Contracting
- Able to work as part of a team and effectively interact with colleagues and Company employees across all functions and levels
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Well-developed analytical and research abilities
- Strong and effective communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
- Self-starter with ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Leidos systems, policies and procedures
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Govt Compliance
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.