Next stop – Leidos. Leidos is working with our NOAA customer to transform their Security Operations Center into an industry leading organization. As a part of a multi-year initiative, we are modernizing our IT infrastructure, implementing industry-leading cyber technologies, and transforming how analysts think and handle threats. Here, you will put your cyber security prowess in action and provide senior-level subject matter expertise. You will provide direction and management of cyber initiatives. Join our team in Fairmont, WV and watch your career grow with Leidos.
- Provide technical direction and mentor junior and mid-level employees
- Act as the go-to person for technical recommendation
- Set and enforce the standard for effective cyber operations
- Respond to cyber incidents through detection, investigation, analysis, remediation, and reporting of cybersecurity incidents
- Support core hours but also 24x7 shifts when coverage is needed in rare situations
- 8+ years of cyber analyst experience
- 3-5 years of incident response experience
- Prior experience as an Incident Commander
- Subject matter expertise in analyzing network packets, SIEM alerts, and server and application logs to investigate incidents for anomalous/malicious activities
- Able perform advanced analysis on advanced persistent threats and map out the threat lifecycle
- Solid understanding of cyber landscape and typical threat vectors
- Have one of the following certifications: CISSP, GISF, GCIH, CEH, CERT-CSIH, Additional certifications at or above the level of this listing may also be accepted
- Experience tracking incidents against a framework such as MITRE ATT&CK or Cyber Kill Chain methodology
- Experience with multiple vendor technologies such as RSA Archer, FireEye suite of products, ArcSight, Stealthwatch
- Forensic investigation and malware analysis experience
- Inquisitive, problem-solving oriented
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of ownership
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum fully adjudicated Secret and Interim Top Secret clearance
- Fairmont, WV
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.