The Leidos Civil NISC IV program has an opening for an eLearning Media Specialist. The eLearning Media Specialist creates and maintains graphics and multimedia assets (photos, diagrams, charts, short videos). Works with and Instructional Designer and Subject Matter Expert to develop courses in Articulate Storyline 3. Supports the Federal Aviation Administration’s development of courses for the FCC. Their efforts will ensure that our training programs are engaging, fresh, and effective, designed to encourage learning retention and increase knowledge proficiency.
The Web Developer will develop eLearning courses via the Articulate Storyline 3 platform. Will maintain, update, design, and implement new graphics, multimedia assets (photos, diagrams, charts, and short videos). Support the collection of comments and recommended changes from Subject Matter Experts, Instructional Designers, and other curriculum development team members.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2 years experience is required.
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate and Dreamweaver
- Proficient with Articulate Storyline 3
- Proficient with MS Applications, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Expertise in working with Federal Aviation Administration or FCC.
- Previous experience as an eLearning Course Developer
- Extensive knowledge of eLearning
- High-level Articulate Storyline 3 expertise
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Pay Range:Pay Range $45,500.00 - $70,000.00 - $94,500.00